Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cafe Cafe Jerusalem



While my mum was visiting it was my nephew's 18th birthday,  he had been studying for his matriculation exams so unfortunately we did not see him that often but we made sure we would meet up for his birthday in between his exams.

His dad, my brother, thought Cafe Cafe in the Center 1 Mall would be a good place to meet up as it was close by to the bus station for mum and I to catch our bus back to my home.

Cafe Cafe is a modern kosher lemahadrin restaurant with a vast menu which includes Israeli breakfast, croissants, sandwiches with cheese ans pesto, selection of huge salads, pizzas, pastas, quiches, gnocchi and bagel toast.

As we met up with my nephew in the middle of the afternoon we decided to choose a couple of cakes to share from a delicious assortment of cakes my sister-in-law and nephew had a cold drink while my brother, mum and I each had a tasty cup of espresso coffee. Cheese cake and coffee, can it get any better?

1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like more fun than studying...haha I'm sure your nephew agrees...

    ReplyDelete