Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ilan's Coffee House, Kfar Saba

I had some things to do in the city and as I woke up to a beautiful sunny day I decided to get the bus into Kfar Saba. I met a friend at the bus stop who also had a couple of chores to do and we decided that when we both were finished with what we had to do we will meet up and have a coffee together.
I asked my friend where she likes to go for a coffee and she immediately thought of Ilan's in Canion Arim. Actually I also like going to Ilan's so when I finished what I had to do I called Rachel up and she told me she had finished what she had to do and was already waiting at the coffee house.

Ilan's is on the second floor of the mall and the tables are all spread out on wooden decking, it is very pleasant to sit there and enjoy a coffee. You can order sandwiches, cakes and pastries which are scrumptious. My friend ordered an ice coffee as it was quite a hot day and I ordered an espresso and was recommended to try the mocho espresso........it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment