Friday, February 5, 2010

My Morning Coffee

It is cold and miserable outside and I knew the best thing I could do is make myself a nice hot cup of coffee to take away the winter blues. Oh yes it really works my delicious cup of coffee with two whole wheat buscuits have put me in the mood do to some housework.



The other day my husband and I had to go into the city to do a few chores. Of course I cant vist the city without sitting at a coffee bar and have a coffee. It was not lunchtime so we  had a sweet cheese cake each with our espresso coffees.


We were sitting at the Cake Shop in Kfar Saba, there are quite a few tables outside on the tree shaded pavements, it was also a beautiful sunny day and many people had the same idea as us. I love sitting sipping my coffee talking to my husband and seeing everyone sitting there enjoying themselves.

There were mothers with young babies and older people that were making the most of the gorgeous weather knowing by the weekend it would be raining again. Some people were eating toasted sandwiches with their coffee some like ourselves had one of the delicious cakes that they bake in their cafe. Others sat reading while sipping their coffee. One thing for sure we all left feeling perked up!




No comments:

Post a Comment